Who is Alexis Alegre-Castro?

I am a 25 year old Latina woman who is beginning a brand new path in life! After 7 years of working in a career where I felt unhappy, I am finally ready to conquer my next chapter and achieve my dreams. Yay me! Before I get into my hopes and dreams, let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Alexis and I love to travel, sing, dance, and go to the beach with my dog. My mother is from El Salvador and my father is Cuban and Puerto Rican. I was born and raised Chicago, IL until I joined the Air Force and got married to my wonderful husband, Victor. I have lived in South Korea for 1 year and Italy for 3 years, which are some of my most treasured memories. These experiences have helped me get to where I am today, back in college, and starting a new career path in entrepreneurship. I hope to own my own doggie bar someday, so I took this class to reengage my creative side in a way I have not done in quite some time. I feel the skills I will gain from creating artwork within this class can help in my own business in the future. I expect to have some challenges, like thinking outside of the box, but I'm very excited to find new ways to excel in this class. I think this may be my favorite class! 😊



Comments

  1. Awesome! you already have a lot of inspiration for this class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts